For most Gigs, you’ll be notified within an hour (and in some cases in only a few minutes) whether you’ve been selected. However, if the client has opted to manually select the Gigwalker themselves, rather than have the system select a worker for them, it may take longer.
Articles in this section
- Do I need special permission to perform work at a retail location?
- What is the best way to use Gigwalk? Is there a way to maximize Gigwalk so users get as much as they can out of it?
- What does my Gigwalk Performance score mean, and how is it calculated?
- Why are claimed gigs still showing on the map?
- About Being Selected: Auto-Pilot (auto-select vs manual-select)
- Why do I need to apply for Gigs?
- Why aren’t there more Gigs in my area?
- How do I apply for a Gig?
- How long does it take to hear back on an application?
- Tips & Tricks for crafting a great Gigwalker application