If a gig requires you to make a purchase and mentions that you'll be reimbursed for the price of the purchase, then the reimbursement is generally included in the payout amount listed in the gig. There may be exceptions, but they will be explicitly stated in the instructions.
Articles in this section
- Why wasn't I reimbursed for a required purchase?
- What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
- What should I do if my timer is running out and I need more time in order to complete my work?
- Offline Mode
- How do I add photos?
- What if I can't find the business at the gig pin?
- What do I do if the client asks me to do something that wasn't in the instructions?
- Why was I removed from the gig?
- How many gigs can I claim at a time?
- My Gigs screen