Currently the mobile Gigwalk app and the Gigwalk website are two completely different systems. The website gigwalk.com is available to Clients who are posting Gigs and not yet available to Gigwalkers. In addition, there is the Gigwalker Support website (gigwalk.zendesk.com), which is a separate login as well. The Mobile Gigwalk app contains everything you need to sign up and get started as a Gigwalker. If you haven't yet created an account in the app, please do so.
Articles in this section
- Bug: photo upload on iOS 11.0.2+
- Default language other than English
- VPN causes issue with logging in
- I'm not receiving push notifications
- I can log in to the website, but not the app!
- Basic Troubleshooting Steps
- Wrong Metro Location
- Gig Fully Staffed
- “Could Not Resolve Request. Gigwalk Server is Unreachable. (Error IO)”
- Android Error Message: "This application is not supported when mock locations are turned on. Please go to your settings and turn them off to continue."