Yes, you may buy any food from any restaurant that is listed in your area under one of the Food Delivery Services that are used in the audit. You must purchase a minimum of $5 worth of food, and will be reimbursement up to a maximum of $25, including food, tip, and delivery charge. All of these charges must be included in the order confirmation and uploaded in the gig.
Articles in this section
- Getting started with the Food Ordering Service Audit
- What are the rules for creating my new gmail account?
- I've been whitelisted, but the group says I don't have permission to view topics!
- Help, I'm getting a 404 error!
- Can I just order from doordash.com or the DoorDash app?
- Can I order any food I want?
- I keep having an error and I can't complete my order. What should I do?
- Chrome Incognito doesn't let me take screenshots on my Android
- I'm having troubles uploading screenshots to my gig.
- How do I take a screenshot on my desktop computer anyway?!