If you need some help getting started, check out these tips:
- You need to have the version of the app called “Gigwalk Enterprise”. You can get it by searching in the app store or via the links at the bottom of this article.
- Log in to Gigwalk Enterprise using the same credentials as you use for the original app. If you have any problems logging in, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find a gig in the Gigwalk Enterprise app called Food Ordering Service Audit in a city near you and apply for it. You can apply for a gig if you’re within 40 miles from it. We recommend choosing a large timeframe to ensure you have enough time to finish your order and get your food before submitting the gig.
- After you have been assigned to the gig (within 1 hour), then you can get started and make your order. Follow the instructions in the gig to log in to the Food Ordering website using the new gmail account you had created. If you have any problems with this part, write in to us at email@example.com
- The first time, the instructions can seem overwhelming, but once you do one, you’ll get it and you can do this gig many times! If all five Food Ordering Services are available in your area, then you can complete the gig five times every week!
- The main things to keep in mind are to take screenshots every step along the way, and take note of timestamps, such as the time you make your order, the time they estimate your food will be ready, and the time it actually is ready. Easy!
- You can choose any food from any restaurant available. You can choose either Delivery or Takeout. You can choose to get your food now or to Order Ahead (minimum 8 hours ahead please). You’ll get reimbursed for up to $25, including tax/tip/delivery charge.
We hope that helps you get started. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Gigwalk Enterprise app: