Automatic Erasing of Text in Question Box on Line Item Inside the Survey
Today, in the very early hours I accepted 3 Survey Gigs. Seven dollars each.
I promptly answered all questions of each survey. Then Submitted. End of story & now payday, correct?
When the gig was submitted, the next window showed that the Gig was incomplete and that question 10 the final question (and only question requiring text) needed to be answered.
Well, I did that already. So, I answered question 10 again. Again, all 10 boxes were lit up with Blue Check Marks and for the second time.
Then, the "last chance window appeared again, stating that only 9/10 questions were answered and to double check my work.
Then I tried again and again and again and again.
Still the same thing. I was one question shy of paradise.
But why was the text in the text box of question 10 automatically erasing, every time I pushed the submit button on my screen?
I contacted customer support and I was reminded by them, that I had to complete all questions and perhaps to message the customer. So, I did.
1) I tried the following to try to get the text to stick:
2) I tried altering the text by going outside the app and typing out my answer, then perform a copy & paste with a darker font. This didn't work.
3) I rebooted my phone
4) Checked for Gigwalk Updates
5) Downloaded Gigwalk Enterprise
6) Re-performed the entire gig and I still can't get it to work.
7) And, of course, I messaged the customer with a full explanation.
Now, I get an email message stating that I'm now removed from the Gig.
All for nothing.
My apology if I come across a little frazzled. But, I thought that I might be able to make a few dollars this week. But, it looks like it won't happen.
If anybody knows what I'm may be doing wrong or better yet, what must I do to take care of my client/customer in an expeditious manner, I would love to hear from you.
Jim Gigwalk Agent
Please sign in to leave a comment.