Completing your profile is an important way to highlight your skills as an independent contractor on the Gigwalk platform and set you apart from other Gig applicants. Businesses sometimes select Gigwalkers based on your profile, so this, along with developing a great Performance score, is a great way to get access to more work in the Gigwalk marketplace. We recommend that you:
- Add a photo of yourself that is professional and shows your face (don’t use a picture of your pet, a flower, or cityscape for your profile – remember, customers are hiring workers, not pets)
- Use your real first and last name
- Add a short description of who you are and your skills
- Add your occupation and current employer
- Add your education level
- Add any certifications you have obtained (coming soon!)
- Add your Paypal address in order to be paid
How to edit your profile:
1) Open up the Gigwalk App
2) Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left of your screen.
3) Tap on "My Profile"
4) Tap on "Edit" to edit your profile picture, your one-sentence bio, your occupation, employer, or education level, your Paypal email address, your login email address, or your first and last name. You can also view all paid gigs, view your Private Workgroups, or Logout from this screen.
5) Tap "Done" to save your work.