Completing your profile is an important way to highlight your skills as an independent contractor on the Gigwalk platform and set you apart from other Gig applicants. Businesses sometimes select Gigwalkers based on your profile, so this, along with developing a great Performance score, is a great way to get access to more work in the Gigwalk marketplace. We recommend that you:
- Add a photo of yourself that is professional and shows your face (don’t use a picture of your pet, a flower, or cityscape for your profile – remember, customers are hiring workers, not pets)
- Use your real first and last name
- Add your Paypal address in order to be paid
- Check to see if you qualify for any certifications
How to edit your profile:
1) Open up the Gigwalk App
2) Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left of your screen.
3) Tap on "My Profile"
4) Tap the photo circle to add or edit your profile photo.
5) Tap on "Update my profile" to edit your name and your Paypal email address.
6) Tap "Update" to save your work.